Do you wish to follow a fully plant-based food eating plan? Or, are you seeking to include new plant-based recipes in your cookbook? Either way, you may wish to make the grain bowl with fresh produce and plant-based meat alternatives for a tasty lunchtime or dinnertime meal. Perhaps the best thing about creating the product is that it allows adding any component you love. Our recipe requires vegan beef, ginger, garlic, cabbage, onion, fresh sauces, spices, and kimchi.
The recipe has healthy fats, vegetables, grains, and plant protein. It makes for a hearty vegan meal with a high amount of fiber, which can make you feel satisfied longer as well as can keep you from seeking unhealthy snacks. Avocados aid you in staying full for as many as 360 minutes after consumption. There is a single full avocado in this vegan recipe, so consider trying it out at home.
The Ingredients Required
- 1 pound of gluten- and soy-free vegan protein source
- 2 to 3 minced cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 tablespoon of crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1/2 cup of vegan mayonnaise
- 4 cups of brown rice in cooked form
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into half-moon shapes
- 1 tablespoon of sriracha
- 1/2 cup of green onion in sliced form
- 1 cup of kimchi
- 4 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 1 cup of purple cabbage in shredded form
- 1 avocado
- Preheat a pan with medium to high heat, include the protein source, and break it into crumbles with a quarter size. Let it cook up to the time a crunchy form of crust starts developing on the crumbles.
- When the protein source cooks, use a medium-sized bowl to whisk the brown sugar, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, and crushed red pepper together.
- When the protein source becomes crunchy, convert the heat into low and include the sauce blend you just made. Let it simmer until that sauce thickens and coats the protein source.
- Use another bowl to create the spicy form of aioli by blending the mayonnaise, lime juice, and sriracha.
- Bring the bowls together by scooping 1/4 cup of kimchi, one-fourth of sliced cucumber, 1 cup of brown rice, one-fourth of avocado, and 1/4 cup of purple cabbage into every single bowl. Decorate each of the bowls with sesame seeds and green onions.